All orders will be delivered in time for Christmas
Essence by Perfumed Jewelry is our range of essential oils and essential oil blends designed to fragrance your jewelry. We have had to search really far and wide to be able to find the perfect supplier for our Essence Collection. Once again, we did not want to compromise on quality and had to ensure that our essential oil provider only stocked the World’s Best essential oils and blends. Our amazing supplier Tracie sources her oils from her home base in the Sunshine Coast hinterlands of Queensland, Australia. All blends are designed and created exclusively for Perfumed Jewelry. Many hours of “sniffing” went along with creating this range (my favourite part). The Fragrances are divine! Our blends like Happiness & Well-being make the perfect fragrances to choose if you are buying your Perfumed Jewel as a gift.
Along with the amazing health benefits of Aromatherapy – we are already seeing lots of customers choose this option for their jewelry.
What are essential oils?
Essential oils can have powerful therapeutic benefits that can actually alter your mood and provide relieve from many ailments.
They are the highly concentrated plant extracts containing therapeutic health benefits. Although these substances are referred to as oils, they are not really oils themselves though they are diluted with carrier oils such as jojoba or coconut, which have other great health benefits. It takes vast amounts of the plant materials to make essentials oils, which means their benefits are highly concentrated.
Our top 10 health benefiting essential oils are:
1. Frankincense – Highest spiritual vibration, purification. Frankincense has many health benefits such as boosting the immune system, lowering blood pressure and has anti-aging properties.
2. Lavender – Relieves panic attacks, stress reduction. Lavender aids sleep and calms the nervous system, aids with acne breakouts, and even repels bugs
3. Cedarwood – Grounding, calming, combats negativity. Cedarwood has great antiseptic and antibacterial properties which makes it great for skin conditions, it also helps to reduce spasms in the body.
4. Chamomile – Relieves anger, aggression, anxiety, grief. Chamomile is known as the relaxer, as it provides relief from depression, reduces blood pressure and relaxes muscles and joints. It also has great antibacterial and antifungal properties making it great to treat spots on the face and fade scars!
5. Jasmine – Aids confidence, optimism, aphrodisiac. Jasmine is a powerful essential oil, with a multitude of uses and health benefits, a mood enhancer that restores confidence and optimism, libido enhancer, aids sleep as a natural decongestant, facilitates birthing process and reduces pain, and also promotes lactation in mothers.
6. Mimosa – Hope, joy, new beginnings. Mimosa is an uplifting mood enhancer with a lasting fragrance that improves blood circulation, mental distress, irritability and palpitations. It also promotes healthy cell growth and aids with oily/sensitive skin and hair loss.
7. Patchouli – Uplifting, hope, aphrodisiac. Patchouli relaxes tension, drives away negative thoughts and uplifts mood. It is also a powerful aphrodisiac that stimulates hormones. Other uses are as a natural insect repellent and stimulating muscles, skin and nerves to prevent aging.
8. Peppermint – Alertness, stamina, focus, memory, digestion. Peppermint is a great remedy for headaches, indigestion, nausea, motion sickness and loss of appetite that is also a powerful stimulant that improves mental activity.
9. Rose - Geranium – Love, fertility, protection. Rose Geranium is a woman’s best friend, it is a regenerative scent that can aid with hormonal imbalances, mood swings and hot flashes, whilst also treating nervous system imbalances.
10. Sweet Fennel (Aniseed) – Courage, strength, longevity. Sweet Fennel stimulates neural activity and promotes a spiritual sense of courage and strength. It is also widely used in many cultures to aid with digestion problems.
All Perfumed Jewelry is now available in our Essence range plus our New Unscented Option allowing for you to create your own blends and fragrance your jewelry using your own essential oils.
Perfumed Jewelry – The World’s Most Perfect Gift